Have I mentioned how much I LOVE SHAMANIC BOOM?
This monthly event has opened my heart and helped me work through so much. It has opened me to the truth of the shaman within myself and many of those around me. We usually set up a vendor table each month and Steven’s kids love this event too 🙂
Top 5 reasons YOU SHOULD JOIN the Shamanic Boom community:
- Intention: each gathering begins with an opening ceremony that centers and unifies the community. Devine love & light has brought us here for a purpose!
- Comfort: The event is held in a historic building in a residential area. The floor is clean and safe to go barefoot on. There is a cuddle puddle to lay down and relax on. + Plus the amazing healing artist there that are happy to give you a massage!
- Dance Party: This party honors the phrase “keep the dance floor sacred” it is safe to spread your wings and fly, move, jump, bump, and shake your tail feathers here!
- Food: I don’t know of any sticky floor night clubs that serve the amazing nutritious and delicious FREE MEAL with ticketed entry.
- AMAZING ART: Music, Live Painting, Glass Art, Tea, Fire Spinning, and Healing Art. Each week is a little different but it is always a great showing of some of Colorado’s finest local art!
Details on this week’s event:
TICKETS: 1 for $20 // 2 for $30 // 4 for $50
FOOD and a FREE ART print are included in ticket price
7:00 – 7:30 Opening Ceremony
7:30 – 8:00 Dinner Served
8:00 – 9:30 Friendly
9:30 – 10:30 Seraiah
10:30 – 12:00 Templo Music
OPENING CEREMONY :
The amazing Melanie Leithauser co- creator of Be Free Healing & Shamanic Boom!
The Empire Grange Building
2306 W Mulberry
Fort Collins, Colorado 80521
For more information visit: http://www.befreehealing.com/#!shamanic-boom
JOIN THIS WEEKS EVENT ON FACEBOOK HERE: https://www.facebook.com/events/779442102138584/
–> LIKE! BE FREE HEALING <–